The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Tuesday, April 18, 2006

    Raining

    It was raining very heavily and I recalled something I did when I was younger.

    My cousins and I wanted to go to the nearby playgroud and play but it started to rain very heavily. So we can only stay by the side of the wondows looking at the playground and the rain.. Then suddenly I thought of something. My music teacher had told me that when I see a star, I can have a wish by singing "Star light, Star bright. First star I see tonight, wish I may, wish I might, have the wish I wished tonight." So I told my cousins, "let's chant the magic song!!!" So there we go, 4 -5 of us started singing maybe chanting...

    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    Rain, rain go away. Come again another day
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    And we continued chanting and the rain stopped!! We were so excited and we started cheering!!! Haha.. the chant had worked. So we went to the playground and played although the playgroud was flooded with water.

    It was years after that incident, I finally realised why the rain stop after we started chanting...

    The rain will stop even if we didn't chant, simply because it had already rain for more than half an hour... So.. ya.. we chanted for half an hour... Silly? Naive? But I miss those days when small little thing like this made our day.


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 4:50 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela